• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 08:51:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 707
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 565
Total: 565

Wed. midweek coffee.......

Started by Mugwump, December 03, 2014, 05:28:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...and it's really good this morning...really good ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D....I might actually wake up here soon??
dark and cold out.....30's today....some serious putz'n to be done in a bit....soon.....maybe??...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...2nd pot started....me?...not started yet... 8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Another rainy day here but not a washout like yesterday was. ??? WC's on tap along with possibly taking down an HOB.  I ordered 6 Hydro Pro IV's from Foster and Smith and I still need to get a couple of those valve pipes from Jehmco.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

GraphicGr8s

80 for a high today. At work putzing. Maybe after the boy's swim lesson I'll get to the garage and work on Christmas lights. Got a ton up but still have more to go. Found I am a little short of the world record. By about 598,000 lights.
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

Mugwump

Quote from: GraphicGr8s on December 03, 2014, 07:56:41 AM
80 for a high today. At work putzing. Maybe after the boy's swim lesson I'll get to the garage and work on Christmas lights. Got a ton up but still have more to go. Found I am a little short of the world record. By about 598,000 lights.

Jon

Ron Sower

Had my coffee at about 9am. Checked on the new heater for the 12g that I got last night. Doing great!
Brought all the xmas decorations from the shed to the living room and out to the front of the house. Started putting up the outside lights.

Got a call about the three logs with Java ferns on them that I have for sale on CL. Negotiated the price an met the guy at LOwes. Tuns out that he lives nearby and has a Koi pond in his back yard which is going to be featured on an international Koi magazine in the future. We're going to arrange a visit for me after xmas, and another one in the spring or summer.

On the way home I picked up lunch and have eaten it and now I'm going back out to work on more decorations before Stan comes to pick me up and we're going to Seattle to get something for his camera club and to go by a fish-friend's house to pick up a dozen of his ruby tetras to go into Miss Lucy's 12g.

I'll probably be finishing the outdoor lights tonight in the colder moments...!

Hmmmm.....wonder if I can pack any more into my day today!!!!????:-\ :o :-\ :o
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on December 03, 2014, 03:09:20 PM
Had my coffee at about 9am. Checked on the new heater for the 12g that I got last night. Doing great!
Brought all the xmas decorations from the shed to the living room and out to the front of the house. Started putting up the outside lights.

Got a call about the three logs with Java ferns on them that I have for sale on CL. Negotiated the price an met the guy at LOwes. Tuns out that he lives nearby and has a Koi pond in his back yard which is going to be featured on an international Koi magazine in the future. We're going to arrange a visit for me after xmas, and another one in the spring or summer.

On the way home I picked up lunch and have eaten it and now I'm going back out to work on more decorations before Stan comes to pick me up and we're going to Seattle to get something for his camera club and to go by a fish-friend's house to pick up a dozen of his ruby tetras to go into Miss Lucy's 12g.

I'll probably be finishing the outdoor lights tonight in the colder moments...!

Hmmmm.....wonder if I can pack any more into my day today!!!!????:-\ :o :-\ :o

That was it ???....heck it takes me about an hour+ just to feed the fish... ;D...and that's in my 'jammies' sometimes....coffee in one hand, flake/#40/teenie greenie/frenzy/bbs/micro worms/algae wafers/ and shrimp pellets in the other hand...LOL....plus start a load of laundry, play with Manny in the fish room 'sugar chair'....... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D    only then, is it upstairs again to get my Wheaties.. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on December 03, 2014, 03:27:46 PM
That was it ???....heck it takes me about an hour+ just to feed the fish... ;D...and that's in my 'jammies' sometimes....coffee in one hand, flake/#40/teenie greenie/frenzy/bbs/micro worms/algae wafers/ and shrimp pellets in the other hand...LOL....plus start a load of laundry, play with Manny in the fish room 'sugar chair'....... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D    only then, is it upstairs again to get my Wheaties.. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

It helps when one only has 3 tanks working!  ;D ;D ;D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on December 04, 2014, 12:23:12 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on December 03, 2014, 03:27:46 PM

It helps when one only has 3 tanks working!  ;D ;D ;D

You got me there... ;D  I can't remember just (3)....LOL... 
Jon