• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 18, 2024, 01:57:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 47
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 48
Total: 48

Stormy Tuesday???

Started by Mugwump, June 10, 2014, 06:32:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Rains moving in....glad I got the grass cut ;D......coffee is better than ever this morning...MMMMmmm
Sold a bunch of misc adults last night....more tank space now, I'm going to need it here soon...lotsa fry to raise  ;D...and I'll be pulling a few more slates ....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

Dry and warm last week. Yesterday I got my new 75 gallon tank. I want to spray a stone texture paint on the outside bottom. It's an outdoors project.  Of course now it's breezy and supposed to rain.

My LFS fact for the day:  Hans Stendker Discus: Over 5"....$299.00; under 5"....$199.00.     :o  :o  :o
Another fact:  90 gallon tank....$299.00; 75 gallon tank....$99.00    I stuck with the 75.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

55's and 75's are such versatile tanks.....gotta love em... ;D...pop up a pic of the 'stone texture' paint job when you get finished, please.....sounds neato  ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

Quote from: Mugwump on June 10, 2014, 08:12:01 AM
55's and 75's are such versatile tanks.....gotta love em... ;D...pop up a pic of the 'stone texture' paint job when you get finished, please.....sounds neato  ;D

Will do.   :D
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Barb

I really like this paint on the bottom of my tank.  You will too.  How are those beautiful fish Pauline?  We finally got rain, early morning.  Brown grass is already getting green again and I don't have to get out the hose today.
Barb

PaulineMi

The beautiful fish are doing great Barb! They are so tame. Today they came right to the front of the tank when I was taking pictures of them. As a matter of fact....I'll be getting three more and Josie will request a RSG (red spotted green) for me.   ;D

Jon, I recall a picture of your deck and people commented on fish tanks at the back of your house. I thought of that when we put my old 55 out at the back of the house. Ran out of room inside...tanks are stacked inside bigger tanks. As soon as the discus QT is finally over I can...oh wait...I'll be getting more discus. Gotta rethink all of this.  :o  Also have to figure in setting up a couple tanks for angel breeding. Wonder if asking for access to an electrician will work as a birthday gift in July?   

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on June 10, 2014, 03:30:57 PM
The beautiful fish are doing great Barb! They are so tame. Today they came right to the front of the tank when I was taking pictures of them. As a matter of fact....I'll be getting three more and Josie will request a RSG (red spotted green) for me.   ;D

Jon, I recall a picture of your deck and people commented on fish tanks at the back of your house. I thought of that when we put my old 55 out at the back of the house. Ran out of room inside...tanks are stacked inside bigger tanks. As soon as the discus QT is finally over I can...oh wait...I'll be getting more discus. Gotta rethink all of this.  :o  Also have to figure in setting up a couple tanks for angel breeding. Wonder if asking for access to an electrician will work as a birthday gift in July?

LOL..actually there's two more there now... ;D
Jon