• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 06:10:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 707
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 575
Total: 577

Wednesday deluge....

Started by Mugwump, June 11, 2014, 07:14:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...been raining steady most the night, good soaker  ;D.....good hot coffee, and watching out the window is peaceful.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

It's been raining here for the last 3 days. ???  It's supposed to be dry today. Guess what? It rained on me while I was walking the dog. :o
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

PaulineMi

Rain all night here too and supposed to continue on and off for a few more days. We need the rain but I really want to paint the bottom of my new tank.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

BallAquatics

Pauline move the cars out and paint it in the garage.   ;D  ;D  ;D

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on June 11, 2014, 08:11:11 AM

Dennis

LOL...put 'hubbies' convertible top up first.... ;D.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

Quote from: Mugwump on June 11, 2014, 08:14:21 AM
Quote from: BallAquatics on June 11, 2014, 08:11:11 AM

Dennis

LOL...put 'hubbies' convertible top up first.... ;D.....

We have a walk out basement so we'd have to put the tank back in the car to drive it back around behind the house to get it inside.  But...I am thinking about it.  :)

Jon....hubby really does have a convertible.    8)
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Mugwump

;D....how'd I know that.....LOL
Jon

PaulineMi