• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 04:49:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 707
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 575
Total: 575

Wednesday coffee

Started by Mugwump, November 01, 2017, 04:45:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...coffee is great..... 8).....November already....and it seems the year has flown by  huh......

..cold morn'n and they're calling for a cold wet day too.....we'll hang in the 40's....might see 50's yet this week

...just a putz'n day....nothing planned at all..... huh...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Coffee is excellent this morning. A little chilly out there but the winds are light so no problems. Mid 60s later today.

Another putzing day after I drop Kobe off to get groomed. He hates getting groomed but I like it a lot. lol
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

....I'm beginning to wake up now.....well somewhat.......and yes, a good putz'n day for sure.......nap?.....sure... |^|.....I know I can squeeze one in somewhere...LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2.....the cavalry arrives,,,LOL..........grab a cup... ;)
Jon

Mugwump

..looks like Bob and Dale may be getting snow at the moment ??
Jon

waterboy

No snow here yet. 34 degrees.  Supposed to rain today and tomorrow. Up to 45 today and 50 tomorrow.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Ron Sower

...beautiful 65 here this morning and supposed to go to 80 today...don't think it got out of the 80s yesterday...

..The Country Store is a craft fair every first and 3rd wednesday up at the clubhouse and in the parking lot...I've signed onto the cooking crew that does dogs, boigers and chips for lunch during the event (9am-12:30pm)...I'll be heading over that way in a few minutes...

....this afternoon I'll go over and check out an Ikea cabinet that might suit me better as a cabinet under the 125 that I'm getting than the taller one with the tank...reinforcements for the weight support is my concern...

...speaking of reinforcements...I'll get under my room this afternoon and finish putting the support under the floor for that tank...

...backing up to yesterday...I had a new friend from the AAPE drive down to have hot dogs for lunch and we visited and talked fish and plants from noon til 4pm... it was a gas...! |^|...I went him home with some Nymphoides Taiwan, Ludwigia Arcuata x repens, and a culture of grindal worms...!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

...the grilling went well today... ended up with 2 couples stopping by and we spent most of the afternoon chatting on the porch/deck... |^|

...then ate dinner and went to a couple's place that faces west into the desert and watched the sun set...they are beautiful here... |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron