• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 12:44:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 640
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 634
Total: 634

Got BN's?

Started by P4Angels, February 22, 2013, 05:10:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

P4Angels

"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

Mugwump

LOL...yes I do....male blue eyed is on a spawn right now.... ;D....het LF BN's (2 spawns) are growing out too..... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Oh my, you do have a few, don't you?  Ain't they the most adorable little things when they're young?  They just make you fall in love with them.
Always move forward. Never look back.

P4Angels2

They are adorable when they are at this age and so much fun to watch...The picture only shows 1 piece of zucchini and there are 2 totally filled with babies then they are on the sides of the tank on the bottom of the tank and on the piece of wood that Aron put in. I counted to 100 and then I was getting confused  ::) and gave up counting!!

LizStreithorst

Don't make me want to breed these.  It's such a temptation.  They are such adorable little busy beavers.  They are such gentle little things.  I've had BN with breeding pairs of Discus and they never tried to eat the first egg.  They are wonderful fish.
Always move forward. Never look back.

P4Angels2

i thought they were ugly when I saw just the male with all those bristles on his head...(the Medusa look) but sure love seeing all these babies!!

b125killer

Daddy BN just released his spawn out of the cave. I have BN's all over that tank. There on a Orange sand and look so neat on it. I also still have a few I cherry picked out of his last spawn. I put in a few caves in with the F1 plecos to see if any will spawn they are still a little young but I know there's at least one pair that spawned out of that group.  Too bad it wasn't in my tank.
Scott