• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 04:38:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 642
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 501
Total: 501

BN varieties

Started by Mugwump, January 01, 2013, 07:17:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

I was just wondering what varieties of BN's everyone has in their fish rooms...???

Currently here......
Long fin Albino
Albino Blue eyed
Albino
Brown spotted
and a trio of what looks almost like L288's??
2 Wild caught females...close to standard brown but throwing some mystery BN's...LOL
Wild crosses of ....Albinos,Browns, spotted...and ???
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

greydragon

i have 2 albino males and 1 brown male

Jdmcfast

Blue eyed L144,
Longfin browns and albinos,
Short fin browns and albinos,
Super reds,
Calicoes
Josh

PaulineMi

I have a brown and a spotted brown.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

b125killer

I have brown spotted,albinos, and calicoes. I also have a some of the wild cross from Jon. I got 5 male and three females. all the albinos are female and the males are brown and brown spotted.
Scott

greydragon

i would loveto get some females as all i have are male

Mugwump

I might be able to get you some females....how many are you looking for??..PM me if interested..
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

Is this guy a brown pleco?  I've had him for a long time.

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Yes, looks pretty much like the std browns...
Jon

Frank The Plumber

L 144 long fin blue eyes

L 144 short fin blue eyes

Albino ancistrus

Dwarf bristle nose Brown

Super reds

Green tigers.

I have 100 fish tanks, but two pairs of shoes. The latter is proof that I am still relatively sane. The question is...relative to what?

Mugwump

Are you taking any of the blue eyed long fin albino to Milwaukee?
Jon

Mugwump

Quote from: Mugwump on January 01, 2013, 07:17:41 AM
I was just wondering what varieties of BN's everyone has in their fish rooms...???

Currently here......
Long fin Albino
Albino Blue eyed
Albino
Brown spotted
and a trio of what looks almost like L288's??
2 Wild caught females...close to standard brown but throwing some mystery BN's...LOL
Wild crosses of ....Albinos,Browns, spotted...and ???

I now have Albino blue eyed long fin too..... ;D
Jon

Jdmcfast

Nice I'm hoping to get some of these someday
Josh

Frank The Plumber

They are lovely fish. One of those types that I would keep no matter what just because they are so purty.
I have 100 fish tanks, but two pairs of shoes. The latter is proof that I am still relatively sane. The question is...relative to what?

Mugwump

Quote from: Frank The Plumber on January 15, 2013, 12:22:55 PM
They are lovely fish. One of those types that I would keep no matter what just because they are so purty.

You bet Frank....now that I have some from you, as well as a breeder pair, I'm hoping to keep the line strong for a bit.
Jon