• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 16, 2024, 11:44:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,353
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 786
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 732
Total: 732

Dead Fantasy

Started by PaulineMi, March 06, 2013, 07:40:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulineMi

Just heard Joan Jett singing "I Love Rock & Roll".  I used to fantasize about being able to dress in leather, jump on a table with a guitar and belt out that jam. How the years fly by.  Now its like...couldn't squeeze into the leather outfit and getting on and off of a table...forget it. Lol.  ;D

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

BallAquatics

Oh please don't kill it for me Pauline.  I still fantasize about wandering into a pawn shop and picking up a guitar and ripping off Sweet Child of Mine...  LOL

Dennis

PaulineMi

So this is who we are underneath the public facade.  8) Love it!  Lol.

My husband isn't understanding why I'm chuckling so much while on my fish forums.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Mugwump

Pauline in tight leather ???.....Hmmmmmm......
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

It would be scary today.  Lol.   :o ::)

BallAquatics

Quote from: PaulineMi on March 06, 2013, 11:41:35 AM

You're being much too hard on yourself Pauline.  I grew up in rural Ohio and have lead a sheltered life.....  The way I see it, Joan Jett is pretty scary too!  lol  lol  lol

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on March 06, 2013, 11:41:35 AM

Oh no...not a whip too !!!!!!!!!!!!...AAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

Frank The Plumber

Gee. Here in Chicago Joan is HOT. She has hoodlum appeal.
I have 100 fish tanks, but two pairs of shoes. The latter is proof that I am still relatively sane. The question is...relative to what?

PaulineMi

Joan Jett is in her 50s now.

Mugwump

Jon

JR

Back in the day I thought she was bad to the bone
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

ilroost

I just loved the RUNAWAYS when she played with them. She and Lita ford was Hot. I'm not going to say what i was doing when i listened to them. lol

derick

remember all them, the good old seventies wish we were there now.  :)
Derick