• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 12, 2024, 04:59:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,341
  • Total Topics: 18,539
  • Online today: 543
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 532
Total: 532

The swap....9/10

Started by Mugwump, September 10, 2017, 06:24:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...We had perfect swap weather today...70's, sunny, and a nice breeze too

..Drove up early, and Scott showed up right after we arrived....it was so good seeing him again, we talk and PM, but haven't gotten together in a long time. He and I, just hung out the whole swap...
...Bob and Gale arrived with none other than Steve... |^|....so we all gabbed the day away....well in between selling out except for two pair of guppies...... ;D  .....a decent crowd and a good crowd too.....there were some really good fish talk going on around the room....good times for all.....

Joanie, Scott's sister just bought a new house...but she also took down her 72 bow front....soooo....Scott asked if we wanted any of the fish....one of which is an F1 from my original blue marble pair w/jumbo.....the father of my out crosses.....this angel is gorgeous...and huge like the Dad was....at 2+ yrs old there are some breeding possibilities left.... |^| |^| |^| |^|

...also in there were some bandit cories, petricolas, and a couple octo cats......and a few BN's.....nice stock...

...and another happy moment.... Dale had some black blushers (Turq's)...one of my very favorite phenotypes of all the angels....I traded him a bag of blue marbles, etc..... 8).....I'm tickled pink to be working with Turq's again.......so many possibilities.... 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

...We have a snack bar lady from the venue that's really a nice person....one of the things that she had today was chili....and she said.."not that canned crap either".....LOL....and it was superb,,,
...she also had steamed hot dogs and buns....MMMMmmmm......she has the regular coffee/rolls/pop corn/ candy bars...yada yada.....too......a nice touch for the hungry crowd... |^|

....so we grabbed a bag of burgers on the way home......a long day....I'm bushed.........
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Sounds like it couldn't have been better |^|
Always move forward. Never look back.