• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 11, 2024, 02:30:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,341
  • Total Topics: 18,539
  • Online today: 561
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 512
Total: 513

Saturday's happenings===>>

Started by Mugwump, September 09, 2017, 02:53:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...we're ready for the swap except for a few things.....but that won't take long in the morning.. |^|

...just chill'n now.... 8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...yesterday I got all the plants and cholla wood ready for the meeting today...repacked the fish in fresh water...now I'm all ready...did a couple little odd job thingies...

...I'm deciding I've been adapting to a single tank fairly well...I can change the community of fish out easily if I want to...and it's really producing plants out the ying-yang....BUT, now I'm thinking about trading off the 54g corner tank for a 125g rectangular tank....More fish capacity and more square footage for growing plants....

...BUT...I really like the pofile of 54g corner tank... huh huh huh huh
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on September 09, 2017, 03:09:27 PM
...yesterday I got all the plants and cholla wood ready for the meeting today...repacked the fish in fresh water...now I'm all ready...did a couple little odd job thingies...

...I'm deciding I've been adapting to a single tank fairly well...I can change the community of fish out easily if I want to...and it's really producing plants out the ying-yang....BUT, now I'm thinking about trading off the 54g corner tank for a 125g rectangular tank....More fish capacity and more square footage for growing plants....

....why not both?... :D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on September 09, 2017, 03:28:19 PM

...No room...honestly...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on September 09, 2017, 03:40:04 PM

...No room...honestly...

....well knock out wall like a bay window set up.... |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on September 09, 2017, 03:54:25 PM
Quote from: Ron Sower on September 09, 2017, 03:40:04 PM

...No room...honestly...

....well knock out wall like a bay window set up.... |^|
|^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron