• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 10:32:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,345
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 767
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 760
Total: 762

Carnival's and fairs...

Started by Mugwump, August 15, 2016, 05:11:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...anybody been attending their local events? 

..Corn Fest is coming up here soon....the kids are already returning to NIU, stores are packed the local traffic has picked up a bunch....the 'fest' is always the first weekend that the kids are all back ..'move in' weekend is coming up this weekend.....

Some of our local area town's schools even started today.....NIU's first football games are away...9/3 @ Wyoming, then 9/10 with USF in Tampa, returning for the home opener with San Diego State on 9/17....I may try and make that one... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

I've been to a few. lol They have them up here almost every week. This coming weekend I am going a crab fest. I am not much for cracking open crabs but I am sure I'll find some crab cakes there. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on August 15, 2016, 07:09:18 PM
I've been to a few. lol They have them up here almost every week. This coming weekend I am going a crab fest. I am not much for cracking open crabs but I am sure I'll find some crab cakes there. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|

...down the road in Hinckley they have a great Oct. Fest....you can smell the pork chops and 'brats' cooking for miles....LOL....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson