• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 13, 2024, 09:45:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,343
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 836
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 804
Total: 804

..outside for a bit...

Started by Mugwump, August 07, 2016, 03:47:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...by the looks of any posting, it appears everyone must be out there too enjoying a wonderful day....

...finished up re-reading a book, while sitting out under my favorite two red maple trees.... :)   
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

I'm back inside for now. Managed to get the inside temp down to 76 degrees which is good for me. Don't know how much longer AC will pump cold air but if it can get me through the daytime heat I'll be happy. mim mim mim
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on August 07, 2016, 03:56:48 PM
I'm back inside for now. Managed to get the inside temp down to 76 degrees which is good for me. Don't know how much longer AC will pump cold air but if it can get me through the daytime heat I'll be happy. mim mim mim

It's the high dew points that really make the systems work harder....glad to hear that at least your unit is still able to get the house down to a reasonable temp......... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I was sick last night so I'm not in top shape today.  It was cool and overcast until around noon and then it got hot again.  All I did was clean house, do laundry which was easy because Kate only pissed on one easy to wash throw rug.  Then I did fish stuff.  Next I'll have a couple pieces of good rye bread toast with butter and get back to the book that Wallace recommended I read which I was absorbed in reading before I got sick.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on August 07, 2016, 04:00:06 PM
Quote from: wsantia1 on August 07, 2016, 03:56:48 PM

It's the high dew points that really make the systems work harder....glad to hear that at least your unit is still able to get the house down to a reasonable temp......... |^|

Well it did all it could for today. I turned it off and will call the AC people to come fix it tomorrow.  wfwf wfwf wfwf
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.