• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 13, 2024, 04:59:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,343
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 836
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 789
Total: 789

Life Sucks

Started by LizStreithorst, August 03, 2016, 03:59:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

And that's all I have to say about that!!!!! >:( :(
Always move forward. Never look back.

BillT

I often say:
"Life sucks, then you Die"

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on August 03, 2016, 03:59:28 PM
And that's all I have to say about that!!!!! >:( :(

....deep breath, relax.....another deep breath and scream !!!!!!!!.....doesn't that feel better?  |^|....

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

It would be way easier to live in the belly of a worm than be a sentient being.

I once used vocalizations to relieve tension.  They worked temporarily until I figured out what I had to do and did it.   

The song from my past made me feel better.  Thanks, Mug.

The lady who didn't pick up her dog and I was afraid had gifted me with an old, neglected. flea and tick ridden neurotic Pomeranian called me on my cell just a bit ago.  Thank God!  I told here where the key was hidden and to leave the check on the counter.  One guy who got two fish, one of which died for no reason I can figure got money refunded and he's not mad at me.  The other guy who wanted two fish and sent me a pic of the dead one with no water in the bag I have not yet heard back from since I responded to his email.  I'll do what I can to make him not unhappy.

It would still be easier to be living in the belly of a worm...

Barb

Liz, mine sucks now too.  But no worm belly for me.  Glad Little Bit is with her owner, all clean and bug free.  You did good.  Be proud.  Shipping fish is always a gamble I have found out.  Hang in there.
Barb

big b

You'll get through it liz  ;D

LizStreithorst

I  know, B.  I've gotten over big stuff with aplomb.  It's the lesser stuff that gets me down.  It's just the way I am.  I'll be fine again in a day or two.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcBcRHj4Rqs

big b

Quote from: LizStreithorst on August 03, 2016, 08:56:28 PM
I  know, B.  I've gotten over big stuff with aplomb.  It's the lesser stuff that gets me down.  It's just the way I am.  I'll be fine again in a day or two.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcBcRHj4Rqs
|^|

Rjb3

Live in the belly of a worm?   I don't think so. LOL