• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 06:55:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,346
  • Total Topics: 18,541
  • Online today: 879
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 770
Total: 770

Friday's Follies...

Started by Mugwump, July 21, 2017, 03:37:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

.......howdy all....it's a hot humid day for us in good old Dekalb.....muggy, muggier, muggest as can be..... wfwf.....some sprinkles but the 'main event' will be in a few hours.... huh....by the local radar predictions, Dekalb will be in the heart of it all.....several inches for sure...plus?...who knows  huh

...bored?.....LOL...come visit  |^|....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Well...I can chat here with yo a minute...I went with Unca-Bubba-Jim-Bob to Tempe this morning to get his truck evaluated for the cost of repairing the hailstone damage he incurred about 30 minutes after he bought the brand new thing....

...we used his GPS and something was off....it took us an hour and a half to do a 55 minute drive there...I think he punched in "no freeways" or something...we finally go there though...after that we went to BJ's Brazier for lunch...after that stopped at Petsmart to get some air tubing and a tiny pump for my 3g killi-tank-to-be...

...got home and looked for my tiny sponge filter that was brand new and cannot locate it...I sure got rid of a lot of stuff before leaving WA  :( ... but I thought I'd seen it here somewhere...Oh well...I'll get one at the ARK meeting in a few weeks...

...I've got a large sponge filter in the 54g and a Rena 2-basket canister...I'm going to order a tower and jetlifter from Stephan and get the Rena out of there....Stephan must still be on vacation; he hasn't responded....

...now I may go read a little bit...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

...you had a busy day.... |^|...I'm betting that that sponge filter will turn up there for ye...yuppers.... 8)

I'm about ready to hit the shower and settle in for tonight's entertainment..... w!w |^| w!w
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Tony44

Well they say the storms start by 515 15 mins just pulled car in garage say .25 cent hail coming it was hot and Muggie today drank about a gallon of water at work and sweated it out was 97 with a real feel of 101 worked on east side in morning then roof in afternoon can't wait till fall
RIGHT TURN CLYDE

Mugwump

Quote from: Tony44 on July 21, 2017, 04:58:17 PM
Well they say the storms start by 515 15 mins just pulled car in garage say .25 cent hail coming it was hot and Muggie today drank about a gallon of water at work and sweated it out was 97 with a real feel of 101 worked on east side in morning then roof in afternoon can't wait till fall

...your part of the storms passed just east of us...but you'll get some more too....LOL

I've helped friends 'roll a few nails' in the day.....a lost art with all these nail guns now days....
Jon

Tony44

No nails bricks and storm missed us by 4 blocks but it was like someone turned the air on
RIGHT TURN CLYDE

Mugwump

...must be getting close....temps here have dropped to mid-70's already.... huh....wind picking up....tree leaves belly up...
Jon

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

....it might?....but looks like it's going south more... huh
Jon