• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 17, 2024, 08:39:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,355
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 760
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 712
Total: 712

Sunday morn'n water changes..

Started by Mugwump, November 09, 2014, 07:04:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...but coffee first, of course...and it's terrific  ;D Scott, and his sister Joni, is dropping down later this afternoon......so it'll be a nice easy putz'n day, with good company... ;D  and now we take you back to our regularly scheduled coffee.. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Good rainy day here....putzing time again!  The 2-day Christmas bazaar is over. Linda was the Bazaar Czar this year, and it went extremely well compared to the past since we've lived here under the direction of others.

Later this morning I'm going to pick up some yellow rainbows from one friend and take them to another friend at our club's second biggest auction on Tuesday evening. 

I WILL be back home in time to watch the 'Hawks play today. I do hope they can stay unhurt for a while and look a little better than they have been.

I'll get all 3 tanks' water changes while the game is on. It is so convenient having them in the same room as the tv!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

..nice....I have an old TV down there, but seldom put it on, except for a ball game, etc...it's mostly tunes when I'm putz'n  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

One of my newer friends here is from Illinois and a Bear fan, but we let him watch the Seahawks with us as like as he cheers at the right time for the right team! I let him look at my fish too!  Sometimes.....
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron