• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 16, 2024, 10:12:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,355
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 852
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 164
Total: 164

Plat Female...

Started by wsantia1, May 13, 2016, 11:28:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

....on the decline. She's the one that started the Angel craze for me. She is still eating but losing weight rapidly. None of the other fish are bothering her and she is still up there chomping at the food at feeding time :-\ .

She's given me thousands of fry. It is no wonder that she is aging at a much faster rate than her brother that I have paired up with Liz's female and is still very youthful. He does have a much younger girlfriend though. mim
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Aging can really suck, can't it?
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

I hate to see the noticeable decline too....my female gave one last nice spawn then a couple days later passed on overnight....a great raiser...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on May 13, 2016, 12:27:51 PM
I hate to see the noticeable decline too....my female gave one last nice spawn then a couple days later passed on overnight....a great raiser...

Mine was a great raiser too. She has even fostered while raising her own.  As long as she is eating and not being harassed I'll just let her be.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.