• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 06:18:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 545
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 499
Total: 499

Who has veil tail Koi for sale? Angels that is, not pond koi

Started by Barb, September 28, 2014, 01:39:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

In a couple mo. I may be interested in about 10-12 young ones to raise.  Sorry if this is already known here, I don't have time right now to search.  My knee, lower leg and foot are still suffering from my fall 10 days ago. I really did some damage.  Just hope it isn't permanent.
Barb

Mugwump

Ed has some, and I'll likely have a spawn by then too.....Scott???...Willie???....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I have some of Ed's.  They are good, but I don't feed them correctly to bring out the strong orange.  I also have some of Mug's.  Mug's get oranger as they mature, but they are all standards and mine are right at breeding age.  Larger than you want.

Sure you wouldn't prefer some pearl scale hb's?  I could fix you up with some nice ones. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

Liz, that is a possibility, and Jon, thanks for the info.  I may rehome my 5 large angels just before we move and start over with babies in the new tank.  I do prefer all veil tails, Koi and yours Liz would make a good  display.  I won't be doing any breeding of them, just want a pretty group in our new living room, across the room from the discus tank. You all can do the breeding, me, I just want to enjoy looking at pretty fish.
Barb

wsantia1

Barb, right now I have maybe 10 veil koi.  By the time you move I may be able to part with a few so check back with me. ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.