• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 01, 2024, 06:51:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 531
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 531
Total: 531

Pics of Barb's angel pair

Started by Barb, June 04, 2014, 09:09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

That is a nice pair Barb.  As Jon and others will tell you I am very fond of the plats and that blue marble is sweet.  Best of luck with them. ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

I just visited this old thread because I wanted to seen the bad pictures of this pair again.  I still love them.  Barb is sending them off to me tomorrow.  I'll have them Wed.  I can't wait to put my eyes on them. 

When they have kids I'll just have to hope that some kind person will have some compatible kids so I can have so fun breeding these ;D
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on September 01, 2014, 05:02:17 PM
I just visited this old thread because I wanted to seen the bad pictures of this pair again.  I still love them.  Barb is sending them off to me tomorrow.  I'll have them Wed.  I can't wait to put my eyes on them. 

When they have kids I'll just have to hope that some kind person will have some compatible kids so I can have so fun breeding these ;D

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Barb

They will be heading off to Liz in 3 hours.  Overnight FedEx.  I know she will love and care well for them.  They are quite a unique couple.
Barb

Mugwump

Quote from: Barb on September 02, 2014, 03:03:25 PM
They will be heading off to Liz in 3 hours.  Overnight FedEx.  I know she will love and care well for them.  They are quite a unique couple.
Barb

.............. ;D
Jon

LizStreithorst

Barb phoned.  The fish are on their way and will be here in the morning.  Barb said that when she bagged them she saw that the female was fat with eggs.  I can't wait!  From what Barb has said, all these two care about is raising babies.  They can't be housed with other Angels because they rip them to shreds.  I love it!

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on September 02, 2014, 07:28:45 PM
Barb phoned.  The fish are on their way and will be here in the morning.  Barb said that when she bagged them she saw that the female was fat with eggs.  I can't wait!  From what Barb has said, all these two care about is raising babies.  They can't be housed with other Angels because they rip them to shreds.  I love it!

LOL....oh boy, here we go... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

LizStreithorst

yep,kind person :P  here we go ;D ;D ;D ;D   

LizStreithorst

Shipping is cursed.  The box got stuck in Memphis over night.  It left Memphis at 11 this morning so at least it is on the way.  All is not lost.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on September 03, 2014, 11:45:04 AM
Shipping is cursed.  The box got stuck in Memphis over night.  It left Memphis at 11 this morning so at least it is on the way.  All is not lost.

They'll be fine..... ;D....you'll have them in a few hours.... ;D
Jon

LizStreithorst

They've made it to the sort facility in Kenner Louisiana.  I may get them today.  From Kenner they have to be put on a truck for a 3 hr drive to Hattiesburg.  From Hattiesburg they'll put them on a truck to Ellisville.