• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 06:41:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,347
  • Total Topics: 18,541
  • Online today: 872
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 765
Total: 765

Tuesday dinner

Started by Mugwump, September 04, 2018, 12:14:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..Jan has class tonight....so she popped a smoked pork butt roast in the oven...sitting on top of sauerkraut......MMMmmmm...smells good already  |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

....wow....a fantastic meal.....even fresh sliced garden tomatoes on the side...MMMmmm
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Same here.  A sliced home grown tomato with salt, pepper, olive oil and apple cider vinegar, plus German potato salad and baby back ribs with Korean sweet and hot sauce.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

...gotta love your own garden veggies.... |^|
Jon

wsantia1

Leftovers from yesterday. Pork loin plus red beans and rice. Two orange creme cycles also. mim mim mim
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on September 04, 2018, 06:58:20 PM
Leftovers from yesterday. Pork loin plus red beans and rice. Two orange creme cycles also. mim mim mim

...what spices do you add to your red beans & rice?.....recipe?
Jon

Ron Sower

...I guess we're boring...cheesie boigers from our grill.... |eat| |eat|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on September 04, 2018, 07:38:35 PM
...I guess we're boring...cheesie boigers from our grill.... |eat| |eat|

...loves me some boigers on the grill.... |eat| |eat| |eat| |eat| |eat| |eat| |eat| |eat|
Jon