• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 11:24:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,345
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 772
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 768
Total: 769

A Monday good morn'n

Started by Mugwump, March 27, 2017, 05:24:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..the coffee is great for which bodes to be another cool, and rainy, day for us here......but with the lack of winters snow fall, we can use these spring rains...

..not much planned really, so we'll just take the day as it comes along.... huh

..now back to this very good coffee... |^| 
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Morning Jon.  It's another beautiful day in the neighborhood.....

Dennis

Mugwump

Morn'n Dennis, yup, another fine day this side of the sod... ;)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning all. Coffee is great this morning. Just got back from a followup Dr.s appointment. Raining a lot but it's supposed to clear up & temps are support to move upward towards 70. I'll believe it when I see it. It's already 10:30 and we are still in the mid 40s. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Pot #2 and we're just putz'n....after a week of gloomy days, this is getting old.....blah.....
Jon