• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 12, 2024, 04:07:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,341
  • Total Topics: 18,539
  • Online today: 543
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 536
Total: 536

Saturday morn'n coffee

Started by Mugwump, June 07, 2014, 07:03:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...is just the bestest  ;D....slept in and now we're getting ready to go scout out a few garage sales ;D

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on June 07, 2014, 07:41:15 AM
Happy hunting.    ;D

LOL..it's mostly the 'hunt'....ya never know what little treasure that you can find.. ;D...plus it's just a good bum'n day for me and my squeeze.. ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Northern IL. always has some great garage sales.  ;D Have fun. ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

..didn't find much..but we trolled a bunch anyway....Jan found some more outfits for our g'daughter and scored some more big beads/marbles for a fish tank....the only downside was that we had all the windows down, and the sun roof open......somewhere in our travels a rather large bird dropped a remarkably big plop of crap right down the driver seat back......zounds....a perfect hit....LOL...right through the roof opening.... ;D
Jon

PaulineMi

Quote from: Mugwump on June 07, 2014, 07:41:35 PM
..didn't find much..but we trolled a bunch anyway....Jan found some more outfits for our g'daughter and scored some more big beads/marbles for a fish tank....the only downside was that we had all the windows down, and the sun roof open......somewhere in our travels a rather large bird dropped a remarkably big plop of crap right down the driver seat back......zounds....a perfect hit....LOL...right through the roof opening.... ;D

Oh nooooo...... ;D ;D ;D ;D
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

b125killer

That's a good shot for the bird. Kind of sucks for you. I couldn't help but chuckle a little bit.
Scott

PaulineMi

Yeah....it brings to mind something about the Bluebird of Happiness.......

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on June 08, 2014, 05:41:39 AM
Yeah....it brings to mind something about the Bluebird of Happiness.......

Quote from: b125killer on June 08, 2014, 12:54:54 AM
That's a good shot for the bird. Kind of sucks for you. I couldn't help but chuckle a little bit.

..I wasn't going to mention it...but...the worse part was that we didn't notice it till we got back home........yep....on da back of my shirt....now you can really chuckle gang... :o
Jon

PaulineMi

b125killer

It's suppose to be good luck if a bird poops on you. :P
Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on June 09, 2014, 12:15:56 AM
It's suppose to be good luck if a bird poops on you. :P

LOL......ok fine...sure..... ;D
Jon

EdKaz

QuoteIt's suppose to be good luck if a bird poops on you.

Next time youre over and see Mary, ask her how many times she has actually been pooped on while just sitting in the backyard and elsewhere.........ask HER about that "good luck" thing and how its working for HER.  :o :o :o LOL!

Do you suppose after a number of times the "good luck"............ turns to bad?

Mugwump

Quote from: EdKaz on June 09, 2014, 07:44:29 AM
QuoteIt's suppose to be good luck if a bird poops on you.

Next time youre over and see Mary, ask her how many times she has actually been pooped on while just sitting in the backyard and elsewhere.........ask HER about that "good luck" thing and how its working for HER.  :o :o :o LOL!

Do you suppose after a number of times the "good luck"............ turns to bad?

LOL......I wouldn't want to be around when the 'birds of paradise' drop their good luck on Mary....LOL....but then again..perhaps I'd learn a new language??..... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon