• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 09, 2024, 03:47:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,337
  • Total Topics: 18,538
  • Online today: 636
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 634
Total: 634

Tues. NCIS night chow....

Started by Mugwump, September 27, 2016, 01:43:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..I made a meat loaf, with potatoes all around it.....it's smells pretty awesome right now.....MMMMMmmmm....I feel a dble. plater coming up tonight  |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I'm thinking may be linguini with clam sauce.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Fried shrimp & baked potato. I already ate it and it was good. mim mim mim
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on September 27, 2016, 02:43:08 PM
Fried shrimp & baked potato. I already ate it and it was good. mim mim mim

We ate early too.....and it was every bit as good as it smelled while cooking... |^|....gotta love those potatoes cooked around the meat too..dang good !!
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Pot Roast...I can smell it out here in the little (soon-to-be-expanded) room...BLT salad was for lunch with an mayo/red wine vinegar dressing for lunch... |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on September 27, 2016, 04:10:38 PM
Pot Roast...I can smell it out here in the little (soon-to-be-expanded) room...BLT salad was for lunch with an mayo/red wine vinegar dressing for lunch... |^|

Pot roast...any style...is absolutely one of my favorite meals..... |^|

and as a bonus, chop of the leftovers in a skillet, brown a bit, and scramble eggs in it.....'garbage potatoes'... |^|....about as yummy as it gets with biscuits on the side... |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Jon

waterboy

Fried shrimp breaded with Ritz cracker crumbs. The big ones, two bite size.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on September 27, 2016, 04:48:16 PM
Fried shrimp breaded with Ritz cracker crumbs. The big ones, two bite size.

Shrimp sounds good.....haven't had it in a while.... huh
Jon

LizStreithorst

Fried shrimp sounds to me, too.  I can taste in in my imagination.  I'll make  it soon. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Quote from: Ron Sower on September 27, 2016, 04:10:38 PM

Oh Geeeeesh it was good!  Candied carrots and mashers with it!

The lady across the street seems to be looking a little better the last couple days..I wonder if she was getting any good food at all before we started....She goes to docs tomorrow...I'm eager to hear what they say.....
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron