• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 05:10:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 707
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 581
Total: 582

Tuesday easy chow.....

Started by Mugwump, December 13, 2016, 05:02:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..I just scrambled up a dozen eggs and made a pile of toast..........quick, easy, and very good too....MMMmmmmm

..we're shutting down a bit early for the night.... wfwf...a good hot shower, couple Advil, and then NCIS on later....maybe my sinuses will clear and stop making my head ring.... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

A dozen!  Dang three eggs are too many for me.

Feel better soon.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on December 13, 2016, 06:41:00 PM
A dozen!  Dang three eggs are too many for me.

Feel better soon.

...thanx, Liz.....that real hot shower sure helped a bunch.... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on December 13, 2016, 05:02:53 PM
..I just scrambled up a dozen eggs and made a pile of toast..........quick, easy, and very good too....MMMmmmmm

..we're shutting down a bit early for the night.... wfwf...a good hot shower, couple Advil, and then NCIS on later....maybe my sinuses will clear and stop making my head ring.... huh

I've been doing the sinus thing for the last 10 days. Started a new antibiotic today. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

I took myself to lunch.  My Mexican place has gotten better here lately.  I had nothing to do and Charlotte was with Chip so I couldn't say "screw it" and come home.  It sounds like a bad day but it wasn't.  It was a nice day.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

...damn good prime rib and a baker at the clubhouse tonight. |^|..I skipped the salad...!! wfwf
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

BallAquatics

Nice big pot of meaty chili.  Hope you're feeling better soon Jon.

Dennis