• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 06, 2024, 01:10:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 634
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 616
Total: 616

Tuesday dinner....

Started by Mugwump, December 06, 2016, 11:20:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...looks like baked pork chops tonight... |^|.....mashers?..stuffing?....spinach?....and fruit.. |^|

...blueberry pie for dessert....MMMmmm...warm with ice cream on top?... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Out of leftovers and don't want to cook because I am cleaning up for a potential buyer tomorrow. It's already started raining (much earlier than forecasted huh) so I won't be going too far.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

...smells awful good in here....MMMmmm....won't be long..  |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Leftover ducky with mashers and gravy.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on December 06, 2016, 05:31:57 PM
Leftover ducky with mashers and gravy.

...anything with mashers and gravy is good to me.....LOL
Jon

wsantia1

Vienna sausage omelet with cheese. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

wallace

Leftover homemade split pea soup....yum

The dogs are having giant bones. They can hardly pick them up.
Dan

LizStreithorst

I love it when I have good bones for the dogs.  They love them more than they love licking my plate.

wallace

I could cut the bones into smaller pieces on the bandsaw I guess. I haven't done that, thinking there would be flies all over the shop.
Dan

LizStreithorst

There would be where you live.

Ron Sower

Quote from: LizStreithorst on December 06, 2016, 07:22:56 PM
I love it when I have good bones for the dogs.  They love them more than they love licking my plate.

Liz, what types of bones are good for dogs.  Some splinter and cause digestive tract problems don't they?
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron