• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 11:28:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 652
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 636
Total: 636

whoooooopps

Started by Mugwump, December 14, 2016, 06:13:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

...the thing came out of no where....LOLOLOLOLOL

mice + chicken = Willie....  |^| huh |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on December 14, 2016, 06:44:15 PM
...the thing came out of no where....LOLOLOLOLOL

mice + chicken = Willie....  |^| huh |^|

I guess you can say mice taste "Just Like Chicken". mim
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

wallace

I need a chicken or two that does that.  |^|
Dan

LizStreithorst

Have I ever asked what breed of Chickens you own?  Around here folks go for Road Island Reds and Aracanas.  I had these.  They have lovely personalities.  https://www.mcmurrayhatchery.com/light_brahmas.html
Always move forward. Never look back.

wallace

I'm told by the expert that we don't have any brahmas. There must be 10 different kinds... some of them are very silly looking black birds with puffball heads. I'll try to get some pictures tomorrow.
Dan

LizStreithorst

I'd love to see them.  It sounds like you have a bunch of mutts.  Do you have a rooster other than the dog Rooster?  Do any of your hens set?  Have you had babies?  I hope so.

I like mutts in dogs and cats and may be even fish.  I prefer purebred chickens. Who knows way

wallace

Yes indeed, there are lots of roosters. There is an incubator but that won't be for another couple of months. I will find out more about it tomorrow. I really should know these things.
Dan

LizStreithorst

Yes.  If you are going to breed anything you should more about those things ;)