• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 04:44:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 642
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 498
Total: 498

Happy Birthday Liz

Started by wsantia1, December 15, 2023, 11:31:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Happy Birthday, Liz. Good afternoon everyone. Hopefully you are all doing well today. It is a cold but beautiful day here with the current temp at 54 degrees and getting to a high temp of 55. We'll enjoy the next couple of days before the rain moves in on Sunday afternoon.

I've gotten my Christmas shopping done and I'll be headed north to NYC next Sunday to spend a couple of days with my granddaughter and great grandkids. It will be lots of fun because I am still a kid at heart and I like to play the same games that they do. I'll be there for a few days until I get tired of them or they get tired of my.  :D

Liz, I hope you have a great birthday . Have a great day you all.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

I bet you'll have a great time and the kids will, too.  It's nice to be able to go for a visit and leave when you get tired of being with them.

I had a fun birthday.  I bought myself gifts.  I haven't used makeup for years and years, but I decided that it was a good idea to be able to at least try it again, now that my looks could use a little help. 
Always move forward. Never look back.