• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 11:26:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 663
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 625
Total: 625

Frigid Tuesday

Started by wsantia1, December 12, 2023, 07:16:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. I hope that you are all well. It is a cold 29 degrees here but we will have plenty of sunshine today and that will warm us up to 47 degrees later this afternoon. There is no precip in the forecast until Sunday but with temps getting into the 50s on Sunday it will be a rain event.

I've done all of my Christmas shopping already and I have reservations to go to NYC for the holidays but with my granddaughter expecting a baby in January I may pass on the Christmas trip and just wait until the baby is born before I make that trip up north.

There is no way that I can make two trips in that short of a time frame without aggravating my back issues. At this point even 1 trip is asking a lot from my back.

Wishing you all a great day
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Strange, driving doesn't bother my back.  It's standing that's hard.  Lifting is a bitch.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

Hey it worked! I had trouble logging in 3 days in a row so didnt try for a couple more.  Same password, but didnt work.  I am OK, been a tough last 9 days.  Took a 2 day trip with 12 other women, not ladies.  There was fi,ghting, can you believe it?  And I got caught in the middle trying to protect a good friend.  I hope all over but it was very upsetting, I am a peaceful kind person so I am not used to this kind of stuff. Nuff said.

Happy birthday again Liz, good to talk the other day with you.  Guys sounds like lots going on and I wish you the best of health, actually that applies to all of us. Dennis, fight hard!  I have 3 or more lady friends fighting it also. 

Fish are all doing OK, the big bad storm 2 days ago here gave my pond a 100%wc I think!  My huge frog was out slowly walking around in the overflowing water onto my patio. about midnight.  Like it was a summer night.  Wull try to be here tomorrow and start off a thread.
Barb