• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 03:24:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 642
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 578
Total: 578

Poof Test

Started by wsantia1, December 07, 2023, 05:56:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

I tested all of the function keys and the F5 key is the only one that will make your post disappear. If you are prone to hit the function keys accidently then keep in mind that hitting the F5 key will make your post disappear.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

Hi Willie, what is the F5 key?  I honestly have no idea.  Dennis, when I lose a post it happens within less than 5 minutes of being here logged in.  I am typing along and all of a sudden the post just disappears.  Any snow Willie?  Just cold here. But Sunday is to be rainy all day and 70!!!!
Barb

wsantia1

Quote from: Barb on December 07, 2023, 09:35:31 PMHi Willie, what is the F5 key?  I honestly have no idea.  Dennis, when I lose a post it happens within less than 5 minutes of being here logged in.  I am typing along and all of a sudden the post just disappears.  Any snow Willie?  Just cold here. But Sunday is to be rainy all day and 70!!!!
Barb

Barb, the F5 key on a standard keyboard is right above the #6 key. I don't know where it is on a tablet device.

We had some snow flurries yesterday but there was no sticking snow. The temps will be getting up into the 50s for the upcoming week so there is no snow in the 10 day forecast.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.