• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 01:56:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 642
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 621
Total: 621

Happy Thursday

Started by wsantia1, December 07, 2023, 05:50:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. Hopefully you are all well. Things are going ok here with Kobe having good days followed by not so good days. He still loves to go to the park where he can play with his friends so that part is still going good.

After a couple of years of having no snow it looks like we are probably going to get some this year. At the moment they are forecasting snow showers today but with the temp getting up into the 40s the snow is not likely to stick to the ground. It may stick to the grassy areas though.

I have no appointments today so I need to get this house in order. It's amazing how 1 person (me) can make such a mess in a short period of time. I need to confine myself to the fishroom and my bedroom so that I can keep my mess those to areas, The rest of the house will then stay relatively clean except for dust. All I would have to do is wipe up the dust.

I'll check in a little later to see what you all are up to. Have a great day everyone.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.