• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 04:20:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 642
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 512
Total: 512

Monday Morning

Started by wsantia1, December 04, 2023, 08:54:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. Hopefully you all are well. It was a crazy weekend weather wise as it rained most of the day on both Saturday and Sunday. It is much nicer today with mostly sunny skies and temps in the high 40s.

There is not really much going on here except for the usual putzing in the fishroom and doing some house cleaning.

I am a little tired because my sleep is not as good as it needs to be. At most I will get 6 hours of sleep but these days that number is more in the 5 hour range and that is not good. I'll try to get a couple of more hours of sleep in later today.

I'm going to get busy now so I'll check in on you all later. Have a great day everyone.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Hello!

We're at 52 now and expect a high of 70 later today with sunny skies.

Our SAS holiday party yesterday had a turnout of 85. It went well and we all had a great time. It went from 12:30 til 5:30!!! Our raffle team phase secured well over $1000 worth of donations from our sponsors. The auction was a big one and the white elephant gift exchange was large too.

I met with the breeders of, and picked up the Apistos as well as a big bunch of long fin super red plecos to sell. Then after the party several ppl came to my house with me and picked up fish and plants.

Lucy has a card class today and I have cardio rehab in a few minutes. Gotta go now. I hope all are well today.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Barb

Just saying Hi since I typed a whole long message and it disappeared.  No time or desire now to do it all again.  Dennis, what are we doing wrong to have this happen?  I will try to be back tomorrow and start all over again. wfwf
Barb

BallAquatics

Hi Barb.  The only thing that comes to mind is that after 15 minutes of inactivity, the server thinks you are gone from the site.

If you have a lengthy post, after you type for a bit, hit the button that says preview.  That just shows what your new post will look like without actually posting it, but it will let the server know you are still active on the site.

What actually happens when you lose your post?  Any error message?

wsantia1

Quote from: BallAquatics on December 06, 2023, 08:35:16 PMHi Barb.  The only thing that comes to mind is that after 15 minutes of inactivity, the server thinks you are gone from the site.

If you have a lengthy post, after you type for a bit, hit the button that says preview.  That just shows what your new post will look like without actually posting it, but it will let the server know you are still active on the site.

What actually happens when you lose your post?  Any error message?

I lost a post when I accidently hit the F5. I'll do a test post to see if that happens again.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.