• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 08:26:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 642
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 520
Total: 520

We’d evening; almost over the hump!😁

Started by Ron Sower, November 29, 2023, 07:18:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

Hi Muggers!

I hope all of you are doing well. We've had nice weather here, with the low of mid 70s. Tomorrow is supposed to be cooler in the 60s, clouds but no rain.

The reason I've been asking about Captain Bob is I wanted to find out if he or his daughter is still making food. I want to get some under my brand name. Do any of you know any anywhere else I could get it made for me?

I've located a local breeder who is breeding Apistos, and another one who is breeding long, fin, blue eyed lemon, bristle nose. I'll be picking those up this weekend at our club meeting which is going to be in our ballroom here in our community on Sunday. It's nice to have local sources, who are breeding these fish in our tap water in some cases.

Miss Lucy has gone to play pegs and jokers tonight, and I'm gonna try to catch up on a few little projects that I promised I do for her. Gues I'd better go start by cleaning up the dinner dishes.😁
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron