• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 07:54:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 642
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 521
Total: 521

Better Tuesday

Started by LizStreithorst, November 28, 2023, 10:56:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

day was awful.  I hadn't set my electric blanket to stay long enough and even with a dog under the blankets next to me I woke up cold and stayed cold all day long.  Seems that if I wake up warm I'm warm all day and if I wake up cold I freeze all day.  On top of that, it was pain doctor day.  I'm not allowed to take my pain drugs that day.  My appointment was at 1, so I missed my 7 o'clock dose and didn't get my 1 o'clock dose until 2:30.  I hadn't eaten but wasn't hungry but ate half a bowl of split pea and ham soup anyway.  I was miserable and in bed by 6:30 after an abbreviated WC.

It went down to 30 last night, and to save gas, I only set the thermostat to 55.  But with the electric blanket set correctly, and two of my babies snuggled one on either side of me, I woke up toasty warm. 

I'm headed to Ellisville soon, to pick up my Cymbalta and a bag of potting soil to use as substrate for my white worms.  I'm looking forward to a lunch of spaggetti with hot Italian sausage and a roast garlic tomato sauce.  I'm hungry already, just thinking about it.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Good morning Liz and everyone. Hopefully everyone is well. It was a cold 24 degrees when I got up this morning. That's the coldest it's been since last winter. Philadelphia, which is 70 miles northwest of me had snow flurries this morning.

Since we haven't had any measurable snow for the last 2 years I'm expecting to get hit with a snow storm or 2 this season. It is currently 39 degrees with the wind coming in from the northwest at 21 mph and winds gusting up to 32 mph. It is nice and toasty inside inside the house at the moment.

I just picked up Kobe from the groomer so except for taking him for a couple of walks, I will be in for the rest of the day.

I need to get the water changes going soon but maybe I should take a little nap first. I don't want to nap too late in the day because then it will mess up my regular sleep. huh

Have a great day everyone and I'll check in on you all later on.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.