• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 05:05:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 642
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 518
Total: 518

Happy Black Friday

Started by wsantia1, November 24, 2023, 10:06:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. Well this is my second attempt at this. The first one went poof just as I was ready to hit send. Hopefully you are all well after Thanksgiving. I visited some neighbors yesterday evening and had a good time. Hopefully you all had a good day also.

This morning our temps were on the cold side at 29 degrees but we are currently at 50 degrees and getting up to a high of 53F before a cold front rolls through later this evening. The colder temps will be with us for a bit so I hope that we don't get any precip during that period. 

Today I am going to try to get some stuff done in the fish room. While I have been taking care of the Discus tank on a daily basis, the other things that I have in the fishroom have been largely neglected. My focus over the next week will be to catch up with all of that stuff.

What are you all up to now that Thanksgiving is over?

Wishing you all a great day and I'll check in later on.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Happy day after, Willie.  I didn't do my Thanksgiving meal yesterday.  I forgot to marinate the chicken overnight, so I had a baked catfish filet instead.  My fancy chicken meal is in the oven now and the aroma is driving me crazy.  I am hungry today!

Nothing is new here, so I have nothing else to say.  Hope Barb had a nice Thanksgiving with her kids.  Ron, sorry you weren't able to make the trip you'd planned on.  Good, though that you didn't get sick. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Hi folks!

Great day after today! Did some time on the recumbent bike. Started a new book. Went grocery shopping. Made a Caesar salad to take to day-after-leftover-dinner-party at a neighbor's and enjoyed their live music.

Yes, Liz, we didn't go, but so far I'm still healthy and had a good time,😁

Tomorrow is another turkey day at Paul's and Tami's. May be watching some football too.

I may get back to cleaning up my fish room one day! Maybe I should do it next week like Willie!😉 I gotta order some fish and plants too.

I hope You guys are having a good sleep.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron