• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 04:41:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 642
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 500
Total: 500

Need coffee... hurt ALL over

Started by BallAquatics, January 19, 2017, 05:43:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

greydragon

yes i have very loose joints.was falsely arrested once when the cop realized his mistake and said sorry let me get those cuffs off you i handed them to him right in front of the chief of police the chief said you must have put those on wrong cant you do anything right,so the chief put them back on and a few seconds later i handed them to the chief and said i am glad i am not a bad guy lol  everyone around just started laughing then they drove me back to my car and it was all over thank goodness

Ron Sower

Quote from: greydragon on January 19, 2017, 11:03:32 PM
yes i have very loose joints.was falsely arrested once when the cop realized his mistake and said sorry let me get those cuffs off you i handed them to him right in front of the chief of police the chief said you must have put those on wrong cant you do anything right,so the chief put them back on and a few seconds later i handed them to the chief and said i am glad i am not a bad guy lol  everyone around just started laughing then they drove me back to my car and it was all over thank goodness
My grandfather was a cop on the market beat in Roanoke. He showed me a couple things and one of them was that he massaged his hands regularly to the point that he could slip his hands out of handcuffs.  He did that in case a bad guy ever got the drop on him and cuffed him.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron