• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 12:15:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 637
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 639
Total: 639

good coffee Tuesday

Started by Mugwump, January 17, 2017, 05:48:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...make that a very good cup of coffee... 8)

..35 geg's and falling to the upper 20's....didn't sleep good last night....back was sore from something?...couldn't get comfortable at all.... huh...so we'll just take the day as it comes along....

...coffee for now tho...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Pot #2 brewing.  We had the cold water supply line break at the kitchen sink last night, what a mess.  I'm glad I was still up and caught it fairly quickly.  Broke just above the shut off valve.  Quite a convergence of plumbing with soft water going to the sink and dishwasher and a cold well water feed to a drinking water filter system.

It's always something, but it could have been much worst.

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on January 17, 2017, 07:19:12 AM
Pot #2 brewing.  We had the cold water supply line break at the kitchen sink last night, what a mess.  I'm glad I was still up and caught it fairly quickly.  Broke just above the shut off valve.  Quite a convergence of plumbing with soft water going to the sink and dishwasher and a cold well water feed to a drinking water filter system.

It's always something, but it could have been much worst.

Dennis

...hope that your house shut off was easy to access....?
Jon

Mugwump

..pop waffles and grape juice....pretty good for an easy, quick, breakfast... |^|
Jon

wsantia1

Coffee was great this morning. Going to take the sand out of a 55 and haul it out of the basement. I'll be taking it down to the storage unit a little later on.

Getting ready to rain but since the temps are in the 40s it will stay just rain.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

...coffee was really good this morning...probably has something to do with the sunshine out there...! |^|

...putzing and catching up more loose ends today...bought some art work to go on the walls in the new bath...probably hang them later...

...we have a senior expo today at the clubhouse...lot of vendors coming in...I'll go check that out,...

Hey Dennis...sorry about the water leak...always a pain to deal with...

Hey Mugs,...I started taking 2 Tylenol Arthritis (650mg ea) at bedtime and I don't wake up with nearly as much backache in the mornings now...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Tylenol doesn't work fr me, but fortunately good old aspirin still does....
Jon

LizStreithorst

My coffee was really good this morning, too.  I can't figure out why sometimes it is wonderful and sometimes it's just a cup of coffee when I make it exactly the same every time huh

Tylenol doesn't do any thing for me, either.  Aspirin is good.  Ibuprofen is good.  My fave is Aleve.   I popped one before bed last night and I'm glad I did.  My little muscles didn't wake me up aching all night. 

I gathered one load of cut stuff and pulled a bunch of wild blackberry vines and hauled them to the burn pile after work.  I'll gather a load every day this week and by the week end I'll be ready to chain saw more, and the cycle will start again.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

"I gathered one load of cut stuff and pulled a bunch of wild blackberry vines and hauled them to the burn pile after work.  I'll gather a load every day this week and by the week end I'll be ready to chain saw more, and the cycle will start again."

..that'll be some burn pile when you're done.....when you do burn, we'll see it up here even... huh
Jon