• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 10:28:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 642
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 497
Total: 498

Tuesday's coffee....>>

Started by Mugwump, October 31, 2017, 04:58:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...and it is delicious...slept good.... |^|

...near freezing now....low 40's are the predicted high.... huh....it stayed overcast last night so we didn't get those 20's as expected...

..a few errands, I'll be shipping a box out....then putz'n.....nothing else really planned  huh

Sassy just hopped in my lap to say good morn'n....LOL.....what a sweetie.......but a bit big for that...............so what tho  :)

...more coffee.. |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2....and another excellent pot of coffee.. |^|

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

The coffee is great this morning. Cold to start the day but it will warm up to almost 70 with sunny skies. Just like I like it.

Water changes and lots of putzing on the agenda today. It's good because I've been very busy working on things that take me away from home so this will be a relaxing day.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on October 31, 2017, 07:05:10 AM
The coffee is great this morning. Cold to start the day but it will warm up to almost 70 with sunny skies. Just like I like it.

Water changes and lots of putzing on the agenda today. It's good because I've been very busy working on things that take me away from home so this will be a relaxing day.

..did you get that storm?....
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on October 31, 2017, 07:09:03 AM

We are still drying out. The construction guys had to pump the water out of the basement foundation of the house they are starting to build next to me. Everything was dry for me. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on October 31, 2017, 07:31:30 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on October 31, 2017, 07:09:03 AM

We are still drying out. The construction guys had to pump the water out of the basement foundation of the house they are starting to build next to me. Everything was dry for me. |^| |^| |^|

.... |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Jon

Mugwump

Jon

LizStreithorst

Morning all.  I have 3 little fluffy chicks this morning.
Always move forward. Never look back.

waterboy

Patio thermometer pointing at 30 this morning but I don't see any frost.  The electronic thermometer in front said 35. A man with one thermometer knows exactly what the temperature is.  A man with two thermometers is never quite sure.  Getting ready to go do the weekly grocery shopping, then have a few other errands so it will be a busy day today. 

Congratulations on the baby chicks. We all love pictures.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

..a bit breezy for a good frost, but Sassy's outside water dish had ice on it....

....still getting good winds here.....gotta keep my ears covered...an ear ache I do not need....
Jon