• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 05:45:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 652
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 605
Total: 605

I Don't Believe it

Started by JR, June 21, 2013, 07:45:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JR

I have not been home much the last 3 weeks. I am teaching a Automotive A/C class for KOI auto parts. Ruby has started to bark at everything that moves. That dont go over well with the wife. We were setting out front just a little bit ago and Ruby started to bark at a cat. Patty said watch this. She told  Ruby to stop barking our go to time out. I started to LMAO you yhink that will work. Patty got up and said Ruby time out now. Ruby ran in the house and got on the couch and stayed there till Patty let her get up. Still dont believe it. Dogs are so smart.
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

Mugwump

LOL...and sensitive sometimes....LOL...love it
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Seems to me like Patty is pretty smart too!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron