• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 11:19:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 663
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 619
Total: 619

Monday's fine food....

Started by Mugwump, November 27, 2017, 02:12:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

After Jan got home, we ran out for a late lunch at the local diner....Jan had a tenderloin sandwich with onion rings and a cup of good potato soup....I just got their 'big' platter full of biscuits and gravy, with a pile of their nice thick toast for gravy sopping  |eat| |^| |eat|.....we be full...... wfwf
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...T-Bones...and all the fixin's |eat| |eat| while we watch the MNF on the deck tonight...3 people are coming to visit...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

I had chicken wings to go along with my leftover Thanksgiving side of mac & cheese, sweet potatoes and Puerto Rican "Arroz con Pollo". 
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

I didn't want to eat but I know I need to eat when I start feeling cold inside when it's warm in the house.  I'd been giving Saint Puppy his meds in slices of good Cahun smoked sausage for several days.  I'd been eyeing that sausage for a few days.  I fried some up and had it with fancy ass mustard.  It was spicy hot and excellent. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

BallAquatics

I made a big pot of meaty chili when I got home this morning.  It's warming up again now.....

Dennis

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson