• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 12:54:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,343
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 756
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 750
Total: 750

Saturday.....and it's..

Started by Mugwump, October 04, 2014, 07:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....snowing outside right now...... coffee's hot and good, as we watch a light snow fall.......LOL....most is melting but a little is sticking to trees, etc....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

Yikes...snow!!!!  We've been hit with 2"of rain. Our trip up north was cut short. Between my back acting up and constant rain it just didn't work out.  :(  One or the other we'd have stayed but the deluge clinched it.

It's a sunny chilly morning.  This is the kind of morning that when we had horses we'd ride up to an old forgotten apple tree, pick a fresh cold apple and relish that crisp, juicy first bite.  ;D
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

That's too bad Pauline. We did get a couple inches of rain too the other day. Now it's about 34 deg's and drizzling...very windy too...high's today..low/mid 40's.....I fought my way past the demon this morning, on the way to the coffee pot and discovered that Jan had mixing bowls/measuring spoons/pans on the counter making a cinnamon streusel... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D.....It's done baking, and I'm enjoying eating a nice hot piece right now.....MMMmmmmmm
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson