• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 12:53:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,345
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 786
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 763
Total: 763

Saturday,er..make that Friday morn'n coffee

Started by Mugwump, August 15, 2014, 06:53:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Coffee's wonderful... ;D Today is our 44th anniversary.  ;D Time has flown by..kids are grown, now we have grandkids, seems like yesterday....more coffee now.. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Check your calander sweet heart.   happt aniversary unless thais tomorrow.

Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

Hey, what happened to Friday, did I miss it?
Barb ;D

Mugwump

LOL...Ok..did it again....LOL....but today is our Anniversary ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

Happy anniversary....whatever day it is.  Lol.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

wsantia1

Happy Anniversary Jan & Jon.  Wishing you guys have a great day. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

GraphicGr8s

Happy anniversary.

I'm 10 years behind you buddy.
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

P4Angels

and here is a song for you 2 to dance to in the fish room

"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

Mugwump

Thanks everyone  ;D   We've been down with Keegan, our grandson, today...now back home for a bit deciding what to do for dinner....LOL.....I vote for a hot fudge sundae (double)... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

Barb

Happy 44th Anniversary Jon and Jan!  You two got married 6 months before Bill and I did.  Ours is Feb. 26.
Barb

Mugwump

Quote from: Barb on August 15, 2014, 04:28:54 PM
Happy 44th Anniversary Jon and Jan!  You two got married 6 months before Bill and I did.  Ours is Feb. 26.
Barb

Super...that was my Mom/Dad's anniversary too...I'll remember that one for ya.. ;D
Jon

LizStreithorst

It's been a lovely day for me.  I made the best of having only 2 dogs and left work around noon.  Came home, tidied up the joint and mowed till the mower ran out of gas.  When the mower gets hot it won't restart so I came in and did my tank wipe downs.  Then I mowed until the mower ran of gas again and just then my computer guy showed up and fixed the computer for me.  Then I got back to work pushing the mower, beating down tough weeds along the fence line until the mower got to feeling plumb tuckered and slam quit on me.  Next up is a good bath followed by a huge WC. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on August 15, 2014, 06:07:50 PM
It's been a lovely day for me.  I made the best of having only 2 dogs and left work around noon.  Came home, tidied up the joint and mowed till the mower ran out of gas.  When the mower gets hot it won't restart so I came in and did my tank wipe downs.  Then I mowed until the mower ran of gas again and just then my computer guy showed up and fixed the computer for me.  Then I got back to work pushing the mower, beating down tough weeds along the fence line until the mower got to feeling plumb tuckered and slam quit on me.  Next up is a good bath followed by a huge WC.

LOL...busy day, eh?  after all that, your bath will need a good water change..he he....glad your computer's fixed... ;D
Jon