• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 08:15:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,344
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 767
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 756
Total: 757

Saturday, time to cruise...

Started by Mugwump, May 31, 2014, 06:37:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

some garage sales for a bit.... ;D  ya just never know what kind of goodies that you'll find....  ;D

I'm still looking for that elusive glass container that's good for Angel pics.....and books, of course
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

I have a younger sister coming down to visit me from NYC.  It's a day trip.  2 hours on the train. It should be a lot of fun. The weather is supposed to be great. ;D

They are have a big Nascar race at Dover tomorrow so we'll stay away from that area due to traffic congestion (lots of events leading up to the race). Don't want to spend the day in traffic anywhere. ::)
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on May 31, 2014, 06:59:07 AM
I have a younger sister coming down to visit me from NYC.  It's a day trip.  2 hours on the train. It should be a lot of fun. The weather is supposed to be great. ;D

They are have a big Nascar race at Dover tomorrow so we'll stay away from that area due to traffic congestion (lots of events leading up to the race). Don't want to spend the day in traffic anywhere. ::)

nice, sounds like fun.....any specific plans on seeing anything?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

If she wants crabs I may take a drive down to Baltimore for some there crabs and crab cakes.  It's about a 45 minute drive. ;D ;D ;D Or we can go to Philly for some cheese steaks and that's on a 35 minute drive. LOL  ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Mugwump

MMMMM...'philly' cheese steaks.....MMMmmmmmm....dang..those are good... ;D ;D
Jon

PaulineMi

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

...scored a couple folding deck chairs..........free ;D

found a large tow plug for the Tahoe $5...didn't have the pin, but I had an extra in the garage ;D

no good books this weekend tho...dang it...
Jon

wsantia1

Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on May 31, 2014, 07:51:59 PM
Quote from: PaulineMi on May 31, 2014, 07:28:21 AM
Mmmmmmm....crab cakes.    ;)

They were good.  lol ;D

LOL..........so Baltimore it was, eh?.....cool  ;D
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on May 31, 2014, 09:04:23 PM

They were good.  lol ;D

My sis did not want the Cheese Steaks. LOL
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on May 31, 2014, 09:16:22 PM

They were good.  lol ;D

...silly girl.....LOL....Philly steaks are awesome....... ;D
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on June 01, 2014, 06:10:23 AM

They were good.  lol ;D

She mentioned something about "onion breath". LOL  ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on June 01, 2014, 07:20:46 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on June 01, 2014, 06:10:23 AM

They were good.  lol ;D

She mentioned something about "onion breath". LOL  ;D ;D ;D

..good grief.........and crab cake breath is better...LOL.... ;D.....
Jon