• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 13, 2024, 09:27:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,343
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 836
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 805
Total: 805

Saturday......

Started by Mugwump, August 17, 2013, 06:01:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...and why am I up ???....coffee's good tho  ;D   The heat/humidity is back, so cooling down the house with the morning air, and then popping on the central air  ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

....Overcast here...going to the grocery store to get supplies for camping trip to the beach....preparing for clouds there...HAving lucnch with an aquarium buddy at a Korean BBQ.  Lunch will be a new experience for me.  Tried it once in VA... wasn't pleased....he promised me a good experience, cause he's Korean.

Then packing this afternoon and a block party tonight.  I sure hope no one calls for me to show a house today so I can get all this done.  Semi-retirement has been almost full time work for us this summer!!!   Hard to get all the stuff I want to do worked in.

I even cancelled a morning visit with another aquarium buddy at my wife's "encouragement".  She's says I try to do to much.  What the heck does she know?  :o
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

LOL...retirement isn't supposed to be chaos, bro.......easy living at a decent pace....plenty of time to fit it all in.....just 'Ron' time is imperative  ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

I was thinking that I did a lot today but I think Ron has me beat. I took down a tree in my front yard. It was almost dead and looked bad. I also did some water changes and started dinner. There is suppose to be a lady stopping over to look at some angels later. It's always funny to see the reaction on peoples face when they see my little fish room. I guess not everyone has MTS  :o
Scott

Mugwump

After she buys all yours...send her down LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...
Jon

b125killer

Then she will see what a big fish room is. ;D For some reason people want the smaller fry all the time.
Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on August 17, 2013, 04:01:34 PM
Then she will see what a big fish room is. ;D For some reason people want the smaller fry all the time.

I know, it's befuddling that they're drawn to the fry.....fry are cute tho.....LOL...
Jon

P4Angels

That is because they think they wont grow up to take over there 30 gallon tanks....  Saw that yesterday....  That breeder just wanted them gone and did not take the time to tell them what to do after they grew up...  LOL

"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

Mugwump

Quote from: P4Angels on August 17, 2013, 06:14:17 PM
That is because they think they wont grow up to take over there 30 gallon tanks....  Saw that yesterday....  That breeder just wanted them gone and did not take the time to tell them what to do after they grew up...  LOL

Their loss, your gain.... ;D
Jon

b125killer

I always ask what tank set up that people have. I don't want my angels to suffer at the hands of ignorance. At least you guy were able to save the angels
Scott