• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 02:59:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,343
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 756
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 745
Total: 745

Saturday, good morn'n..

Started by Mugwump, July 15, 2017, 06:29:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..coffee's great !....now if I can wake up.... ;)

..57deg's now, but the heat returns later.....the rain tonight.... huh

...just putz'n here....might get that bush cut back early....I'll need a ladder for the top..it's gotten tall too....once I get up there, I can sit on the roof edge and get most it pretty good...

....off for more coffee........... |^|   brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2............grab a cup....great coffee ...MMmmmm
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Great coffee this morning. Today is clearing out day with the sun coming out and the humidity taking a dive. I was grateful for the rain though. mim

Putzing in and out of the house. Need to get water changes done but I also have to wash down my porch (bird shit)  huh and dead head some carnations.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

90 ATM and 42%...I'm gonna get the shelf for my nano tanks in place today and then probably got get the shoes that I didn't get yesterday...!

...as slow day for sure...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wallace

Typical summer day here in the 90s. A little smoky, which is also typical for this time of year.

A few odd jobs around the house and then I need to drive to the big city and exchange a new fishing reel I got last week. The damn thing is left-handed. I never heard of such a thing.
Dan

Ron Sower

Quote from: wallace on July 15, 2017, 11:53:49 AM
Typical summer day here in the 90s. A little smoky, which is also typical for this time of year.

A few odd jobs around the house and then I need to drive to the big city and exchange a new fishing reel I got last week. The damn thing is left-handed. I never heard of such a thing.
A left handed crank is for a right handed person to hold the rod and play the fish or cast the lure/bait. I've used them all my life...so far!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

....the heat and humidity is back for us....can't believe that the summer is passing this quickly..... huh
Jon

waterboy

Doesn't it have a provision to change the crank handle to the other side?  Most of them do nowadays.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on July 15, 2017, 12:37:44 PM

Doesn't it have a provision to change the crank handle to the other side?  Most of them do nowadays.

I thought so too......?
Jon

wallace

Quote from: waterboy on July 15, 2017, 12:37:44 PM

You must be thinking of a spinning reel. Here are some ocean reels. The new one on the right is left-handed. At some point they must have started making left-handed ones, and when I bought it, it didn't occur to me to check for that.
Dan