• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 19, 2024, 01:46:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 49
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 42
Total: 42

One of our G'sons====>

Started by Mugwump, December 24, 2014, 08:00:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..Harrison, informed me today that he likes 'chicken milk shakes'.... ???  ???.....LOL, I didn't even ask where that profound knowledge came from....nope, but I told him that potato chip sandwiches are terrific..... ;D ....he replied with wide eyes...."really" ?..... ;D   his Dad, our oldest son, Michael....left the table quickly... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D    aren't G'folks neato?...............

on a side, I gave all three of our son's identical stocking stuffers from the "Booger Bros" collection can you guess what they were?????.....here's a hint  ;D.....aren't Dad's great??  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

ghonk

Mugwump

Quote from: ghonk on December 24, 2014, 08:10:56 PM
Does it taste like chicken. :)

.....Beats me.... LOLOLOLOLOLOL...he said you just put it in a blender and hit the 'whirrrrrrr' button...ROTFLMAO........and all with a straight face too...... 8).....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I don't know the answer to the milk shake question. I don't have a clue who the boys were.  I think that your family has excellent genetics.  Every one of you is "not right". 
Always move forward. Never look back.

PaulineMi

........complete with part of a candy cane hanging from inside the shirt button placket.  ;D ;D ;D ;D
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on December 24, 2014, 08:42:14 PM
I don't know the answer to the milk shake question. I don't have a clue who the boys were.  I think that your family has excellent genetics.  Every one of you is "not right". 

left to right, and youngest to oldest, our sons.......Marshall, Matthew, Michael.......  ;D
Jon