• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 06, 2024, 09:02:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 634
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 579
Total: 579

Baked Pork Steak

Started by Mugwump, October 30, 2014, 05:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..with mashers, cauliflower, and apple sauce......gazounds....I'm stuffed.... ;D ..even had seconds on mashers  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D........ice cream in a bit...yum
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

We had pork chops, hash browns and broccoli with a cheese sauce. Forgot to put out the apple sauce.  :(
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on October 30, 2014, 05:14:46 PM
We had pork chops, hash browns and broccoli with a cheese sauce. Forgot to put out the apple sauce.  :(

*sigh*..I almost did...but spotted the cinnamon in the cupboard, and thought """apple sauce"""  ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

JC

We are having chicken breasts stuffed with a cream cheese basil and tomato feta with twice baked potatoes!!  And DQ blizzards later

Mugwump

Quote from: JC on October 30, 2014, 05:21:47 PM
We are having chicken breasts stuffed with a cream cheese basil and tomato feta with twice baked potatoes!!  And DQ blizzards later

I love the twice baked potatoes....dang those are good...MMMMmmmm ;D
Jon

wsantia1

NY strip steak, red beans & rice and california medley. lol.  Luigi's Italian Ice for desert. ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

I'm meeting an old colleague real estate agent at A local Mexican restaurant in 30 minutes for nachos for dinner!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

JC

Quote from: Ron Sower on October 30, 2014, 06:32:34 PM
I'm meeting an old colleague real estate agent at A local Mexican restaurant in 30 minutes for nachos for dinner!

Mexican is my favorite. We have a great mexican restaurant about 5min from our house that's really good. Not sure if it's anywhere other than the QC but it's called Los Agaves

Ron Sower

I like Mexican a lot, but my favorite ''foreign'' foods are usually Italian.

We ended up having the taco bar.  I don't waste calories with the corn taco shell. I just loaded my plate with the meat sauce, lotsa cheese, and enough lettuce to say I had some!  Yum!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Josh, could you post the recipe for the stuffed chicken breasts.  They sound delish.
Always move forward. Never look back.

GraphicGr8s

Quote from: LizStreithorst on October 31, 2014, 02:53:35 PM

Josh, could you post the recipe for the stuffed chicken breasts.  They sound delish.

Come on down and I'll cook em up for you. But I'll never make you mexican.
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

LizStreithorst

Oh my...I just remembered that you come with a big fine tractor with attachments and fix it skills.  And you're no teeny bopper, and you claim to cook.  Would you consider relocating to BFN?

GraphicGr8s

Quote from: LizStreithorst on October 31, 2014, 09:24:00 PM
Oh my...I just remembered that you come with a big fine tractor with attachments and fix it skills.  And you're no teeny bopper, and you claim to cook.  Would you consider relocating to BFN?

No way in hell.

I claim it because I do it. But never, ever mexican.
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

LizStreithorst

I can make my own poor excuse for real Mexican to an extent.  I lived there for 6 years and nothing I can make or buy is the same as the local food there.  It took me a while to train my taste buds to appreciate it.  Now my buds have been trained and I miss the real thing.