• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 06:20:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 799
  • Online ever: 799
  • (Today at 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 541
Total: 541

Bristles

Started by JC, November 01, 2014, 06:47:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JC

Check out the bristles on one of my L144 males. They are so neat looking and pointing straight up haha

Mugwump

..nice shot of him... 8)..and why is everyone but me good with a camera???...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on November 01, 2014, 06:50:45 PM
..nice shot of him... 8)..and why is everyone but me good with a camera???...

I am not any good either Jon. :(
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

JC

I took it with my iPhone. We have a real nice camera but it's too fancy for me to use or understand haha

b125killer

He is cool. Is he young?
Scott

JC

Maybe a year old or not quite

b125killer

I was thinking somewhere around there. His bristles should start to fork. I think once they breed there brisles change or maybe it's just my imagination. 
Scott

JC

Quote from: b125killer on November 01, 2014, 09:24:10 PM
I was thinking somewhere around there. His bristles should start to fork. I think once they breed there brisles change or maybe it's just my imagination.

I was thinking that too but wasn't sure if I was making it up or something lol

b125killer

It's nice to know I'm not the only one lol.
Scott

wsantia1

Quote from: b125killer on November 01, 2014, 09:24:10 PM

I observed that too when a young ABN I thought was a female finally bred.  I shook It out of a cave and for the first time I saw its bristles.  They were standing straight up.  ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.