• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 16, 2024, 01:30:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,354
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 786
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 727
Total: 728

Tis Thursday

Started by Barb, September 28, 2023, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Good evening everyone!  It has been a dark and gloomy day today, temp about 70.  But could be way worse.  This week is turning out to be me visiting with 4 different ladies who are all sick.  Each with different things, some treatable and others not.  I am trying my best to bring some joy to their lives by taking them out, individually or just visiting them at home.  Makes me realize how fortunate I am to be healthy, with just a hurt arm and irritating mouth issue to deal with. I am blessed.  I hope you are all doing at least OK.  The next few days I have not much planned so I will be taking it easy for a change.  You all have a good evening and hope to see you here tomorrow.
Barb

BallAquatics

Hello Barb, I knew you were a wonderful lady, but I didn't know you were an angel.  It's wonderful what you are doing.  The world would be a better place if more folks were like you!

Barb

Dennis, how kind of you to say this.  I do appreciate it.  Have always tried to help those who are in need of anything I can offer. Even if just a kind word or an ear to listen to them.  Hope you are doing well and enjoying early Fall.
Barb