• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 06:38:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,346
  • Total Topics: 18,541
  • Online today: 879
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 820
Total: 820

Toiling Thursfay...

Started by Mugwump, October 26, 2017, 05:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

.....cooler and really breezy out....but got the grass mowed and leaves mulched.....we pulled up the garden and the fencing....I mowed that all flat too.....we'll redo the garden in the spring...

..putz'n in the fish room some....got the wash done and folded....acclimated some sweeties... :P.......etc...ran a quick errand....yada yada yada....

..dinners done and dishes cleared/washed.....so now it's chill time
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..headed down toward freezing for tonight......tomorrow's high....low 40's.....and windy.....bbbrrrrrrrrrr......might just roll over in the morning, pull up d'em covers.... |^|

...it'll be an oat meal, cinnamon toast and cocoa morn'n......1st one this season....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson