• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 08:37:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,353
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 930
  • Online ever: 930
  • (Today at 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 769
Total: 769

My Plat Male and Liz's Plat PS Female.......

Started by wsantia1, February 08, 2016, 01:40:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

.......have a mutiny on their hands. I've been trying for a while now but this is the first time they have made it to free swimming. There are only about 50 or so but the survivors of this spawn will move to the head of the class from this pair. I have plenty from the spawn I pulled. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

You said you thought that they'd get it right but I was sure you were wrong.  It just took a male with a brain to teach Her how.  Congratulations, Willie!
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Quote from: LizStreithorst on February 08, 2016, 01:54:24 PM
You said you thought that they'd get it right but I was sure you were wrong.  It just took a male with a brain to teach Her how.  Congratulations, Willie!

Thanks Liz. She is a great looking gal that has put some life back into my formerly retired male.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on February 08, 2016, 02:43:25 PM
That's great Willie... |^|.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Thanks Jon. It's funny that after these guys escaped the slate yesterday when I turned on the light this morning they were back on the slate. Yes these parents are doing a good job. I gave them a little shot of micro worms last night since they looked like they were searching for food. I have fresh bbs ready this morning.
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on February 09, 2016, 06:37:08 AM

Thanks Jon. It's funny that after these guys escaped the slate yesterday when I turned on the light this morning they were back on the slate. Yes these parents are doing a good job. I gave them a little shot of micro worms last night since they looked like they were searching for food. I have fresh bbs ready this morning.

I leave the light on for a few days...keeps em up....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on February 09, 2016, 07:10:25 AM

They are up and at em. Feeding on some fresh bbs this morning. I've been feeding the parents real good during this time too. Trying to discourage cannibalism. The downside to that is they may be ready to spawn in a couple of days too. huh

Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on February 09, 2016, 07:37:07 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on February 09, 2016, 07:10:25 AM

They are up and at em. Feeding on some fresh bbs this morning. I've been feeding the parents real good during this time too. Trying to discourage cannibalism. The downside to that is they may be ready to spawn in a couple of days too. huh

...more tanks, Willie....you need more tanks... |^|
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on February 09, 2016, 08:06:14 AM

No more tanks. I need to manage the ones that I have better. More tanks will make this hobby become a job and I don't want that. Also a young man like me needs some fun time and that doesn't include the fish. 2c2
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on February 09, 2016, 08:34:35 AM

No more tanks. I need to manage the ones that I have better. More tanks will make this hobby become a job and I don't want that. Also a young man like me needs some fun time and that doesn't include the fish. 2c2

LOLOLOL.....aw come on, Willie....maybe just a 150gal....or a 220gal...??...huh  huh
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on February 09, 2016, 08:37:39 AM

LOLOLOL.....aw come on, Willie....maybe just a 150gal....or a 220gal...??...huh  huh

No that was included. In my mind I already have that. It's just not here yet. lol  |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on February 09, 2016, 10:34:22 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on February 09, 2016, 08:37:39 AM

No that was included. In my mind I already have that. It's just not here yet. lol  |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|

+1....very nice... |^|
Jon