• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 10:34:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,351
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 872
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 734
Total: 734

At it again

Started by JC, October 20, 2014, 07:41:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JC

My HE pair was cleaning the slate right after their water change at 3pm and when I went down to feed them supper at 7pm they had laid a nice size spawn on their slate. Last time the male didnt fertilize (I'm thinking because I had moved them to a different tank) so I'm hoping he did his job this time. Fingers crossed!

Mugwump

Excellent....good luck, hope it's a biggy...... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Good luck.  I wish I had room for HE's.  Looking at their great variety of kids must be a blast.  I'd look at them and get lost in the possibilities.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on October 20, 2014, 07:47:14 PM
Good luck.  I wish I had room for HE's.  Looking at their great variety of kids must be a blast.  I'd look at them and get lost in the possibilities.

That's the beauty of that menagerie ......however, the selection is tough with all that to choose from.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

JC

I sit down and stare at their babies all the time thinking of what I want to do next. I'm really liking their blushings especially the veils. Wish I would get halfblack blushings!

Mugwump

Quote from: JC on October 20, 2014, 07:52:32 PM

I sit down and stare at their babies all the time thinking of what I want to do next. I'm really liking their blushings especially the veils. Wish I would get halfblack blushings!

working on that... ;D
Jon

JC

Quote from: Mugwump on October 20, 2014, 07:54:11 PM
Quote from: JC on October 20, 2014, 07:52:32 PM

working on that... ;D

Jealous  ;D

LizStreithorst

It's unlikely without a bit of work on your part but who knows, It just might show up on it's own.  The possibilities with the HE's are endless.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on October 20, 2014, 07:56:13 PM
It's unlikely without a bit of work on your part but who knows, It just might show up on it's own.  The possibilities with the HE's are endless.

We might be closer than we'd thought??......he he
Jon

LizStreithorst

Don't be a tease, Mug.  Might you really be closer that you thought?

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on October 20, 2014, 08:12:32 PM
Don't be a tease, Mug.  Might you really be closer that you thought?

la dee dah dee dah.....I'm not saying yet.... ;D
Jon

PaulineMi

Liz....is Jon picking on you?   ;D
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on October 20, 2014, 08:32:27 PM

nope....well maybe?????...... ;D
Jon

LizStreithorst

Quote from: PaulineMi on October 20, 2014, 08:32:27 PM
Pauline, there is a term that men use about women who dangle their allures in front of them but don't let them enjoy what they see.  THAT is what that guy Jon Miller is doing to me with fish.  If I didn't like him so much I would hate his guts >:(  He's nothing but a fish tease ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Mugwump

ooh ooh...'fish tease'.....LOL...it has a certain ring to it... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Actually, I just have an inkling that there's a stripeless gene lurking down there.....we'll see...???
Jon