• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 12, 2024, 01:01:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,341
  • Total Topics: 18,539
  • Online today: 662
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 622
Total: 622

Friday morn'n coffee...>>

Started by Mugwump, November 02, 2018, 04:09:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...morning all.....the coffee is about done brewing....

,,34degs and we'll be in the mid 40's for today.....rain?..... huh

,,just swap prep and an errand..or two.....?..not much else planned that I know of.... huh

...coffee's done...brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...MMMmmm this is really good coffee... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning all. Wow, you are up early Jon. The coffee is great. I've been up since 4:30 because the sinuses and my back are prevented me from falling into a deep sleep. It is currently 71 degrees outside but it will also be raining all day.

Have to get the water changes done (back permitting) today one way or another.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on November 02, 2018, 04:28:48 AM
Good morning all. Wow, you are up early Jon. The coffee is great. I've been up since 4:30 because the sinuses and my back are prevented me from falling into a deep sleep. It is currently 71 degrees outside but it will also be raining all day.

Have to get the water changes done (back permitting) today one way or another.

..morn'n Willie.....haven't slept good the last couple of nights either....same reasons....blah

..but the coffee is good  |^|
Jon

Mugwump

Jon